Anyways, after an hour long phone call with my good friend Lee Anna, blogging goddess and the creator of the I Like Thursday series, I had enough inspiration to write a new So Happy It's Thursday post. I've been slaving away in the office all month, and I've had a hard week, but amazingly, I found some sunshine and rainbows among the black clouds.
So without further ado...
- Project Runway Junior returns! Hooray! I've watched Project Runway since it began and I think
Project Runway Junior is just as good, if not better. It is so fun to
see the younger designers create and work together. Plus they are kind
to each other and don't talk smack like the older bunch. Do you watch
- It's Eggnog season! I love eggnog! I try to buy the light version. It is so yummy!
- Romeo turns 15 on Friday! He will definitely get a special birthday post.
- Thursday will be my Friday at the office! And I won't be going back to work until January 3rd! Although I will bring my laptop home because I do have a few things to keep an eye on.
- I love animal prints! I love to wear leopard print and zebra print. I think I have enough animal print clothing to wear a different outfit for at least a month. And that includes animal print jewelry, shoes, sneakers, etc...
- I love my cleaning people! Ramos and Claire are so nice and it is always thrilling to come home to a squeaky clean house every other Wednesday!
- I won two quilty give-aways this month. Both prizes arrived this week. The first package came all the way from Australia from Toni at The Red Boot Quilt Company who mailed me a wonderful package with Heat and Bond Inkjet Transfer Sheets and two of her patterns. I also received a beautiful bundle of five fat quarters from Stephanie through the SewMamaSew give-away day. Hooray for quilting goodies!
|Here is my darling boy Romeo and my handsome husband Mike.|
Thanks for visiting!
Pugs and kisses,