Thursday, December 17, 2015

A Few of my Favorite Things

Chinese Food! Saturday's lunch with Marion
Fabric! Hit the 40% off at the local quilt store! Sadly, they are closing this week.
These little beauties went home with me! Think how much money I saved!
Picked up my handsome husband at the airport (he had been visiting his parents) and we had Indian food for dinner.
Not a lot of sewing is getting done during the week. I am doing physical therapy for my recent back spasms and some nights I am so tired I go to bed after I eat dinner! I am also tired of the dark! It robs me of my energy.

Thanks for visiting.

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. If fabric is 40% off does that mean that you can buy 40% more than you normally would?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Nanc! I'm laughing as when I get a good sale I always tell my husband how much I saved too!!! LOL!! Ugh...hope your back is feeling better. Belly rubs to the pugs. :)

    ReplyDelete