Tuesday, March 5, 2013

More Small Finishes

On Sunday I finished five pillowcases. One of them is actually for me. It is the one with Valentine Teddy Bears. This is a very old fabric from Joe Boxer that I found in my stash. The two pillowcases with camera prints are for Mike. He liked them very much. I ordered the camera fabric from eQuilter. The two pillowcases with the dog fabric are for my friend Cindy's birthday in November. Hope I can find them when it's time to give them to her!

Last night I finished this fleece baby blanket. This is another one of those no-sew fleece blanket kits from JoAnn Fabrics, except that I choose to sew them, instead of knotting the edges with fringe. They have been selling them for 50% off lately, so I keep buying them. I got this one for $11. I think it makes a nice gift.
I am giving this to my friend Patrick at work. He and his wife just had their fifth child. I think that a fifth child definitely needs something new!

Have a great day!

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment