Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Bonus Day

Friday was a stock market holiday in the U.S., so I had the day off. Marion, who is retired, and has every day off, joined me in the Studio for a morning of sewing, then we went to our favorite Chinese restaurant for lunch and enjoyed a scrumptious buffet.
Marion worked on her crazy quilt panels. She will be making them into a jacket.
I also have one in progress, but Marion is much further along than I am.

I dug this baby quilt out of cold storage. I got almost all of it
quilted, except the last border. Now it just needs a binding.
Then it will go up for sale at our Etsy shop.
We also made a small road trip to the local quilt store and I bought two more batiks for my Popsicle Quilt.

Best of all, my husband came home from his four-day ski trip! And took me to my favorite place for dinner--the IHOP!
Here is my darling husband Mike. He prefers to be on
the other side of the camera, taking the picture!

I like all the flavors, but boysenberry syrup is my favorite!

Chocolate pancakes with chocolate chips and whipped cream! Yum!
Hope that you and your family are having a lovely Easter weekend. I am still recovering slowly from my cold, but feeling a little better every day.

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment