Monday, May 27, 2013

Under Construction

Painting in progress. Do not enter!
My quilt studio is being painted. The painting was supposed to take place during my trip to the Berkshires. Mark, my painter, surprised me and came a day early on Monday (instead of Tuesday) circumventing me from doing any sewing on Monday afternoon/evening before I left. Fortunately I had organized my projects earlier in the week. I came home on Saturday evening and everything is still very tightly wrapped in plastic from floor to ceiling. There is definitely a fresh coat of white paint on the walls, but the room is not finished. I hope that Mark finishes very soon! I had naively assumed the job would be done before I returned...

I'm looking forward to decorating my studio with all of the cool things that my friend Dianne has painted for me as well as a few other items that I've picked up along the way. I can't wait to give you a photo tour!

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment