Monday, May 18, 2015

Inspired by Pink!

Today's blog is brought to you by the color PINK!
Gorgeous hot pink azalea in my back yard.
Pink tulips
My pink cherry tree is raining pink flowers on my purple bench.
Pink tulips and Bleeding Heart.
My purple bench awash in pink finery.
Cute little pug tushies among pink flower petals.
...And a pretty pink pedicure to match!
This color is called Girls Love Ponies by OPI.
Today, I'm headed off to the Berkshires to quilt with my Brown Bagger buddies for the week. I will do my favorite things: shop for fabric, sew, take naps and go out to eat! I bet some of the girls will be checking out my Go West itinerary... if so, they may run into Sally and me... I'm not sure if the blog will be silent while I'm away. I bought myself an iPad mini, so you may hear from me... or not.

Thanks for visiting!

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

4 comments:

  1. How can you drag yourself away from all that pink? Those are your colors for sure! And the toesies... pugbutts... LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a change from the snow pictures not so long ago, when the purple bench was covered in white. What beautiful flowers you have (and toes and puggies, too). Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hap-happy sewing on your retreat! Lucky you! Love all the pink! My rhodo is looking fine and I am loving all our varied shades and tones of pink trees here too, mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pink in your garden. You need a flowering almond! Beautiful flowers and they are pink! Have a wonderful get away.

    ReplyDelete