Saturday, November 17, 2018

Forecast: Jewelry Making Weekend Ahead!

This weekend I'm taking two jewelry making classes. Today at 10 am, I'm heading to PFlora Metal Arts in Canton, MA (my new happy place) to take this class.
The name of the class is "Nailed It" because we are using manicure art to make the impressions. That's all I know right now. There is still one space left in the class if you are an early riser and live nearby. Here's the link.

Tomorrow, I'm taking a private class with a group of friends down in Plymouth at The Art Shoppe. We'll be making the Sea Wave Copper Bracelet. I've taken one class here before just to check the place out and the instructor was great.
This class is only $30, and we have a few empty seats, so give me a call or email me if you want to join in the fun. The class starts at noon.

Mike is looking forward to playing his guitar this weekend and we're also meeting some friends for dinner. The Pug Boys are wondering if they are getting jewelled collars for Chanukah this year.

Thanks for visiting!

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'll bet that class will be a lot of fun...very fascinating--be sure to let us know how it goes...enjoy hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you make. Hope you are enjoying your new art outlet.

    ReplyDelete