Friday, October 12, 2012

New blog feature!

Just wanted to let you know that I've added a new blog feature--My Blog List, which you can find on the lower right hand side of my blog. This listing contains some of the quilting blogs that I follow. What I love is that they're arranged in order of blogger updates, so you can always find something new to read. If you find a blog that you like, you may want to bookmark it. I will probably change the blog listing around periodically, adding and subtracting as I find new ones. Warning--reading too many quilting blogs is addictive and you may find yourself sucked into blogosphere--you will be late to work!

Also, here's a fun website that I found through one of my favorite quilting blogs, called Zipit: http://www.etsy.com/shop/zipit?ref=seller_info_count . They have great prices on zippers. I confess that I have just ordered some to try and make some of those cute new zipper bag patterns that I've been collecting.

pugs and kisses,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment