In addition to the "normal stuff," here are some non traditional items that I use frequently in my quilting endeavors. First, I keep all my quilting supplies in a laundry basket in my trunk. The laundry basket keeps everything together and it has handles so it is easy to transport.
|Got power? Here is one of my favorite things, my electrical cord reel. I love this baby. The cord retracts and it's got six plugs. What more could a girl ask for?|
|Does your back hurt? Bed risers will make your table the perfect height for cutting or layering.|
- Post it notes (use for marking rows or remembering your place in a pattern)
- clear plastic tape (somehow I use this constantly)
- a calculator (because I can't do math)
- blue painters tape (use for layering a quilt or marking for straight line quilting)
- giant binder clips or clamps (use for layering a quilt)
- a pencil sharpener
- address labels (use for entering raffle quilt drawings or adding your name to a quilt shop mailing list as well as labeling everything you own)
- label maker (when address labels just don't cut it, I make name labels for all of my rulers, plus I use this to label the contents of my quilt project boxes)
- a cushion (because I'm usually too short for the table)
Linking up on Friday to Confessions of a Fabric Addict, Richard and Tanya Quilts, and Crazy Mom Quilts. Linking up on Sunday to Sew Darn Crafty. Thanks for visiting! A special welcome to my new followers!
Pugs and kisses,