Sunday, November 10, 2013

Autumnal Pugs

I took these photos Friday morning on my daily walk in the park with my pugs. It was a beautiful, crisp fall day. Some of the trees in the park are bare, but a few still have some lovely fall colors. I let the pugs walk off leash in the park. LarryPug and Romeo like to run up the hill and explore, while Elvis usually stays close to my side.

Our local park is about a block from our house. There is a baseball diamond, two tennis courts, a basketball court, and a children's playground. In the morning, the park is tranquil and quiet. We often socialize in the park with other neighbors and their dogs. Friday morning, we had the whole park to ourselves.

Romeo

LarryPug

Elvis

Big brother Romeo with little brother LarryPug

Orange Tree View #1

Orange Tree View #2

Morning Light #1

Morning Light #2

Morning Light #3
We interrupt the tree photos to bring you More Elvis!

I think the little tree in the center looks like a fairy tree.

Lovely textures. Our park is in the middle of the city. If you
climbed the hill behind these trees, you'd be at the train station!

More wonderful yellow foliage

Group Action Photo
LarryPug

Yellow Tree, Angle #1

Yellow Tree, Angle #2

Yellow Tree, Angle #3
Romeo

The End
Fall is Bliss!

Linking up with Sew Many Ways. Have a great day!

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. I love living in Florida most of the year, but I so miss the gorgeous foliage from upstate NY. I love your beautiful photos of all the pretty leaves. The pugsters look adorable in their little sweaters :-).

    ReplyDelete