Monday, July 18, 2016

Sneak Preview

Hello Dear Blogging Friends,

Sometimes I just can not find the time to write. If I have a few minutes, I'd rather sew. Over the 4th of July weekend, I finished three tops.
This is a gift for a new baby cousin.
This is a gift for Martha, one of the receptionists at my vet's office.
This is an over-sized table runner or wall hanging. It will be a gift. Would you like it? First dibs to family members, so just speak up. Linda C.? Merry? Just send me an email and it will be yours.
More to come on these three projects.

Happy Monday! Thanks for visiting. Linking up on Friday to Crazy Mom Quilts.

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

5 comments:

  1. VERY productive weekend! My favorite is the one with bright pinks. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot for one weekend! They all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am right there with you. Lately when I have a free moment I would rather be sewing than doing anything else. Cute quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done on the tops ladies.

    ReplyDelete