Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Pugtastic Tuesday: Pug Mugs

Before we get to Pugtastic Tuesday, I need to wish my good friend Marion a Happy Birthday. Marion and I have been friends for well over 25 years. It is a rare and wonderful gift to have a friend who always wants to eat Chinese food and ice cream, as well as visit the fabric store or just come over and sew.
Happy Birthday Marion! And many more!
Today I show off my collection of pug mugs. I have enough for a small tea party of fellow pug lovers.
I have two of these mugs. I bought one and a friend (Carol? Eleanor?) bought me the second one. Due to the shape of the top with the indented pug ears, it's impossible to drink out of, but it's great for pens. I have one on my desk at my office and one at home on our kitchen counter.
These mugs were both gifts. The one on the left came from my friend Anna. I asked her if she had it custom made, but she actually found it in a store. The pretty green mug was given to me by another friend, I can't remember which one!
I have three of these mugs (two of the one on the left, the duplicate is kept at my office). The smaller versions were gifted to me by my friends Eleanor and Carol. My friend and fellow Brown Bag quilter, Sally, gave me the super-sized version on the right.
This image is reproduced from our holiday card the year we adopted LarryPug. Mike designed it as the cover of Time magazine. If you can't read the caption, it says, "And Larry makes three... Is it hoarding or is it rescue?"
 Here are my sweet pug boys to wish you a very Pugtastic Tuesday!
Tic tac toe, three pugs in a row. I only had to take four photos to get this image with all of the pugs facing me with their eyes open. They lined up all by themselves. I was eating dinner and they were hoping for a handout. Elvis in front, Caesar in the middle and LarryPug is the caboose.
 Here are two cute pug photos that my husband Mike took recently.
Mike and I take endless photos of the pugs sleeping together. Probably because they're so darn cute.
Love, love, love these squishy faces. LarryPug on the left and Caesar on the right. One day, these two boys will be friends.
Hope your Tuesday is just PUGTASTIC!! Thanks for visiting!

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a great morning to see your pugalicious post and the sweet puggy faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to start the day. I love the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean! You are a no-reply blogger, so I hope that you see my note here.

      Delete
  3. their faces are always in a squishy cuddly position. I have to pull all Milo's skin forward to achieve that.

    Snug as three pugs in a rug.
    They will become friends, but Cesar will always be the new guy.

    ReplyDelete