Sunday, February 26, 2017

A Round 2-It

Not everything I make is square. I found this adorable pug fabric at Joann Fabrics and decided to make myself some place mats. I bought some pre-cut circular fusible fleece at a local quilt shop. I used a pretty floral fabric on the back, so they are genuinely reversible. I used packaged bias tape for the trim.
This beautiful blog model is my co-worker Lauren.
My friend Audrey at work saw my pug place mats and asked if I could make her a giant round runner for her dining room table.
There are giant sunflowers on one side.
And a smaller scale sunflower print on the reverse.
Audrey liked it so much that she asked when she could go to the fabric store with me (again) to pick out fabric for her next one! She said that she'd like one for each of the four seasons. That's the kind of compliment I like to get!

Thanks for visiting!

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. you bring happiness to many people... and you make gifts for many people who are genuinely thankful. That's a gift Nancy

    ReplyDelete