Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Welcome Back Sue!

Joannie and I were so happy that Sue has rejoined us on Monday nights in the Studio. She has been away the whole summer at her vacation home.


Naturally Sue did not return empty-handed. She showed off her two tote bags for Sadie's Dream for a Cure. Also, she has gotten all of us addicted to Wint-O-Green Life Savers, so she brought a new supply for the Studio along with some York Peppermint Patties. Marion, you better hurry over before we eat all of them.

Sue is working on the cutest little quilt made up of conversation prints featuring all different snack foods: cookies, gum drops, candy, Whoopie pies, Mallomars, donuts, and more. She has a vast selection. She found a lot of them here at eQuilter. I will have to take a picture when she comes back next week. I suggested that she find a toothbrush fabric for the back!

Welcome back, Sue, we missed you!

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Say "Hi" to Sue for me. Is she still teaching sewing at Rosie's? I have a bag of fabric, not quilting cottons, that I think she could use for her class, if she is interested.

    ReplyDelete