Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy Holidays!

I have sent a pug holiday card since I brought home Romeo in 2001. On my own, they were fairly simple affairs, but once Mike and I got together in 2008, they morphed into grander proportions. Mike is a talented designer and a whiz with PhotoShop. I'm extremely creative and a good copywriter. Together, we make a great team!

This is our card for 2014. Mike really wanted to do a cartoon style card. He created it using several different filters, and a little bit of drawing, with PhotoShop and Illustrator. This year our card was mostly Mike, my input was to add a party hat for Romeo and to wish him a Happy Birthday. Romeo turned 13 on Tuesday!
To read Romeo's 2012 birthday post and to see more pug photos, click here.


Have a wonderful day!

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy



4 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays, and Happy Birthday to Romeo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that card is Pawsome awesome! I love it. The cartoon nature is so fun, and the five of you snuggled puggled on the sofa... perfect! LeeAnna
    Happy b-day Romeo, you lover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays to you too! Happy Birthday to Romeo. Hope 2015 is a great year for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - what a cool card Nancy! You guys are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete