Thursday, August 18, 2016

Quilt Tops for Pulse

We assembled two quilt tops for the Pulse charity quilt project during our August weekend.
From left to right: Nancy D., Nancy C-T (me), Pat, Joanne S., Terri, Marion, Kim P., Sue and Lori.
A special thank you to all my Brown Bagger quilting friends who made heart blocks and helped sew the tops together. Here is a link to my original blog post with more information on this project.
Sue did an outstanding pressing job. She may be a contender for the coveted Brown Bagger golden iron.
Karen made this lovely quilt top to donate to her quilt group for their next charity event. This is Karen's original pattern, Garden Terrace and you can purchase it here. Tell Karen that you found her pattern on my blog.
We also stuffed three pet pillows with all of the donated scrap fabrics that my Brown Bagger friends save for me.
No piece of fabric or batting is too small to stuff in a pet pillow.
Thanks for visiting.

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Great use of your talents to give back! I love throwing scraps into the pet beds. I finish one large one a year.

    ReplyDelete