Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to my Dearest Blog Friends and Readers!

Today I will celebrate with one of my newest pug finds, pug-themed Valentine's Day socks! These little beauties kept popping up in my Facebook feed, so I finally caved in and bought them at The Paper Source.
I'm not sure what else I will wear to work tomorrow (writing this post in advance), but it will be planned to showcase my new socks.

Our wonderful cleaning people came and cleaned our house this week and made up our bed with my Valentine's Day Quilt... I laughed when I came home...
This is the BACK of the quilt. I guess the cleaning people liked this side better.
Here is the handsome LarryPug as seen on the FRONT of the quilt. It is a Yellow Brick Road design made up in Valentine's Day fabrics. I finished this quilt in 2017. It was quilted by my friend Val.
Here are some more photos of the backing fabrics. I had fun using the Alexander Henry pin-ups.

Valentine's Day Stud Muffins for me!
Perky Pin-Up Girls for Mike!
Here are my real life Valentine's:
Ziggy (aka the Doodlebug)
Caesar (photo bombed by Ziggy)
LarryPug!
And my favorite Valentine, my handsome husband Mike!
Thanks for visiting!

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. bwaahahahaha thanks for the love!
    That's a great story about the cleaning ladies, and ziggy is just sweet enough to eat. you and Mike are a beautiful couple

    ReplyDelete