Monday, October 20, 2014

Houston Bound!

Next week I am going to the Houston International Quilt Festival! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am traveling with my friends Carol and Sue. It will be Sue's first time at the Festival and she is very excited. Carol and I have been a few times before and we are super excited as well. My friend Kate from Kate Mitchell Quilts will be vending there, so please go visit her booth (tell her I sent you). I am looking forward to meeting my blogging friend Lee Anna from Not Afraid of Color.

Any of my other blogging friends going? Email me if you would like to meet up.

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Have fun!!!! My goal is to make down to the festival one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! Hope you take tons of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. someone just emailed Quiltart today and said she saw the floor plan for the exhibits and it's bigger than ever this year, the 40th anniversary. Woo hoo LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete