Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wild Thing!

You make my heart sing!
Live from the kitchen last night!
I have finished assembling this top from my 2012 Brown Bagger birthday blocks. I love the fuchsia background and my piano key border. Eat your heart out, Tarzan! I actually provided all of the fabrics in this quilt to my fellow Brown Baggers when they made my blocks. It will be a generous lap size when it is quilted.

Even before the top was finished, I had bought two different fabrics (so far) for the back. One is a  leopard print in cotton and the other is a flannel leopard print. But, I think I'm going to go get some leopard minky for the back so it will be just yummy!

Can you tell that I LOVE animal prints?

Linking up on Wednesday to Freshly Pieced and Sew Fresh Quilts. Linking up on Friday to Confessions of a Fabric Addict, Richard and Tanya Quilts and Crazy Mom Quilts.

Thanks for visiting! Please come again soon! You can also subscribe to my blog through Bloglovin' or through email. You can read my other non quilting blog, here.

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

9 comments:

  1. Whoa, that is one WILD thang, fo' sho' lol. Love it. The pink hovers above the animal prints. Haven't popped by in a bit, but your link is just a few before mine in WIP, so nice to see you again! Hey! I made a bunch of those makeup pouches, and actually sold one at our guild show a few weeks ago! Thanks again for that bag post and links to the bags on Moda Bakeshop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is groovy! I love the pink with the animal prints You will love backing it with Minky. DH and I fight over the quilt I backed with Minky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wild thing! Fun title. You really rocked the brown and pink scheme! Bet the brown baggers had fun with it too. Minky... yummm
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun quilt! The hot pink makes it pop. Perfect name for your quilt, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this - have to echo the comment that the pink is really excellent in this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your use of animal prints in this quilt.

    ReplyDelete