Saturday, May 30, 2015

Purple Season in The Garden Has Sprung!

It's only been a few weeks since I posted some photos of the beautiful pink flowers in my garden.  Now the purple flowers have arrived.
These are miniature iris that my sister-in-law Susan just gave me.
They are not more than six inches tall.
Columbine
Allium. They look like giant purple fuzzballs!
Here's a long shot of the Allium with lilacs at the back.
Don't miss my purple pug flag hanging from my garage/studio.
These beautiful little purple violas are growing outside my fence in my driveway.
False Indigo at lower right.
A bumper crop of Allium this year.
Our lilacs are late this year. They smell heavenly.
I wish I could add "smell" to this blog post.
New purple flowers that I bought a few weeks ago at Lowes.
They look kind of lunar-ish to me.
This is a silk floral arrangement that I bought on Etsy for our front door.
I hope you're not surprised that our door is purple.
Almost forgot our Clematis.
These are the little violas pictured above.

Thanks for visiting! More purple pictures soon. I have at least four sizes of Iris! Don't forget I also have a beautiful purple garden bench, which you can see here.

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Our lilacs were a wee bit earlier than yours. I love having the windows open when they are blooming. Ours are about 10 feet tall. Love the Allium. I may need to plant some of those. I am also looking for some False Indigo but i don't want to spend as much money as the couple of online nurseries want. Gorgeous purple garden though.

    ReplyDelete