Sunday, March 8, 2015

March 2015 Quilt of the Month

Here's another oldie but goodie. It has never been on my bed before. Like last month's quilt, it only covers the top of our down comforter, so it is just bed dressing.

According to my Finished Project List, which dates back to 2001, I think this quilt is my October Mystery Millennium Quilt (or it could be this quilt, it certainly is a mystery to me!). I started this quilt in 1998. The pattern is a Judy Hopkins Mystery Quilt that we did in our Brown Baggers group. I know that a bunch of us went to The Button Box and Catherine, the owner, helped us pick out our fabrics. I finished this quilt on February 7, 2003, and it still needs a label. It was quilted by Kim Pratt.
Here is my handsome boy Elvis on top of our quilt. Sorry our bed looks lumpy today.
Our bed-making skills were not up to par.
I really wanted to pose all three boys together, but my photo shoot was like an episode of Wild Kingdom. Only Elvis was willing to sit still and model. Here are the live action shots.



Thanks for visiting!

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

6 comments:

  1. OzzIe stands on the end of our bed exactly like that:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute quilt but also great models even though it appears they were busy jumping on the bed. I asked DH if he made the bed yesterday. I was told of course. Yours looks fabulous compared to ours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those purples and pinks together!! Elsis cracks me up this week! It's like he's saying: "Seriously guys, just sit down and let the lady take her picture of us...besides youre messing up the quilt!" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those purples and pinks together!! Elsis cracks me up this week! It's like he's saying: "Seriously guys, just sit down and let the lady take her picture of us...besides youre messing up the quilt!" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this month's quilt! So pretty! Ha the only time our bed is made is when I change the sheets. Otherwise it's a lumpy mess, pillows kids random things the kids have put on the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely understand your dog management excuse. It's rare to get them all to pose, and even if they do for a second, the camera will pause. "Wild Kingdom" is a fantastic description! Your lumpy bed is fine for me, and your quilt is wonderful!

    Julie @PinkDoxies

    ReplyDelete