Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Pugtastic Tuesday: New Acquisitions

Hello Dear Blog Readers,

There have been some new acquisitions to the ever-growing pug collection. A couple of weeks ago, while innocently perusing TJ Maxx, I found both pug sheets and pug nail files! When I went to check out, one of the seasonal $1 shopping bags had a pug on it, so I purchased one of those as well.
I bought these beauties for $19.99 at TJ Maxx. I also found them on eBay for $69.99... Maybe I should go back and buy some more...
A couple of new pug t-shirts found their way to my house.
A T-Rex, a unicorn and a pug all rode into a bar... this design is probably a pop culture reference that I don't understand... I will have to ask my brother Gary or one of my nieces or nephews.
If you're a KISS fan, you'll appreciate this shirt even more. I was a huge fan of Gene Simmons' reality show, Family Jewels. I had someone stop me last night at the supermarket while I was wearing this t-shirt to compliment me.
The Pug Boys even bought me a t-shirt for Mother's Day.
Note: I am incapable of such styling, this photo has been borrowed from the website where the Pug Boys purchased the t-shirt.
Thanks for visiting! I'm off to the Berkshires to sew for four days with my Brown Bagger friends. I'm bringing two brand new projects to work on. I just bought the fabric last night for one of them.

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Okay, that t-shirt of the pugs as KISS is just too much! Have a fun time in the Berkshires!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shirts. The Kiss shirt with the pugs is awesome.

    ReplyDelete