Sunday, October 27, 2013

Bali BedRunner Class Part 2

A star is born! Well, half a star at least!

Here I am with half a block. It took me most of the day,
but I am still smiling. My teacher, Ginny Radloff is on the right.
I am pleased to report that the Bali BedRunner goes together swimmingly, with the help of my new Sewline glue pen and a few strategically placed pins. Although I had valiantly done most of my homework since my first class last month, I didn't have enough A Rings made. I didn't want my blocks to have too many duplicate rings, so I assembled what I could.

Here is Joannie with her half block. I love the colors she is using.
We are leaving on Thursday for our annual November Cape Cod weekend. I am bring my Bali BedRunner to work on. Hopefully being in the company of fellow classmates Joannie and Nancy D. will spur me to continue, especially if I don't pack any other projects!

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

1 comment: