Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Pugtastic Tuesday: Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend

Aspirational pugs:
As seen on Etsy. I never wear necklaces, but since the artist does custom work, perhaps she would make me a bracelet? Just in case you are thinking of buying me an expensive gift...

Here are my real-life best friends.
Caesar
Elvis
LarryPug
Not too much sewing going on. I'm meeting up with my family in NYC this weekend and I had high hopes of bringing everyone a new Aunt Nancy pillowcase. I've cut out a few but I may be passing out IOUs.
I bought this cool fabric at Mardens the last time I was in Maine. It is a Riley Blake print. It is perfect for my pre-med niece, Rachel and science-loving nephew, Ben. It is also appropriate for my microbiology major nephew Josh (although he won't be in NYC--other side of the family). Don't worry, I bought enough for Josh too...
My friend Julie has asked me to make her leopard print pillows for her new boudoir. Obligingly I took her shopping and we purchased fabric yesterday.

Thanks for visiting!

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Pug diamonds, who would have known. Do you have a pug charm bracelet?

    ReplyDelete